Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday is not my friend

Work took on a new dimension when I managed flub up every- single- thing I did today. I told people reports were late when they were early, missed meetings I had put on my calendar just this morning, and printed many things that I realized I already printed. This is so unlike me and I don't like this!!! Call it a Monday Madness if you will, but I just can't beleieve how much l sucked today. I did not rock. I was not awesome. It is not OK! Not on a normal basis anyway.

But I suppose there is a key point to make here. Everyone is allowed this kind of day every once in a while. It's an off day, I get it. But the second his becomes a habit I will officially deem myself "stupid" or "losin it" and will include myself in the category of those people I would never want to work with because their stupidity makes me question the meaning of common sense.

Until then, I hope Tuesday is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment